Powered by Blogger.
Monday 17 May 2010

D.C


    Thanks to the flow right now what upA lime to a lemon remind you of the sky when im fuckin and we on cloud nine for that minuteAdmire your style and your physiqueand I aint trying to critique but you deserve a good drink, so whats up?What you sippin on? Its no problemBlack and gold models like im pro-New Orleansbut shawty im far from a saint but I got two A-mex's that look the same wayWale, D.C. thats me huh, my Prada say Prada and they Prada say FelaI aint gotta tell ya they know about me huhCome to D.C. and I can make you a believerSee baby im a leader they always from a LibraAnd I aint trying to lead you wrong sugar I need yaSo would you please listen to what Imma need from youNot for tonight, but for tomorrow's amnesia

    Source URL: http://1tatto-tatto.blogspot.com/2010/05/dc.html
    Visit Tatto-Tatto for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List