Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 6 May 2010

Weezy F. Baby

    Break dem boys off, Fours when I floss
    Ice in my grill almost froze up my mouth
    J's on my feet heavy tint on the lacrosse
    Suede on the seats got it feelin like a coutch
    So I'm leanin on recline
    Man it's going down
    South top rag watch me drop it like a dime
    Yup that's the snitch
    Bout to hit a switch

    I got ice in my veins, Blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart, Love in my mind
    I seen nights full of pain, Days of the same
    You keep the sunshine, Save me the rain
    I search but never find, Hurt but never cry
    I work and forever try, But i'm cursed.. so never mind
    Source URL: http://1tatto-tatto.blogspot.com/2010/05/weezy-f-baby.html
    Visit Tatto-Tatto for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List